When you enlist the Properties in Victoria Professionals™ Team to sell your home, we will conduct a complete property profile of your home and present you with an in depth comparative market analysis to demonstrate what houses in your area have sold for in the recent months, combined with current trends and statistics to determine a list price to effectively sell your home. We will work with you to set a price for your home with the goal to sell it fast while maximizing your profit. We will use our extensive network of marketing tools including listing it on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This privilege is only available to licensed REALTORS® who belong to the Victoria Real estate Board. We will negotiate with the buyer on your behalf and ensure your best interests are being looked out for. We can also help you secure the assistance of other professionals you’ll need during the process and make sure all the required paperwork is fully completed, accurate and that deadlines are met. Our Team will work with you to resolve any challenges that may arise so that selling your home is a smooth and pleasurable experience.
Top Ten Reasons to use a REALTOR to sell your home:
- Chances are your REALTOR® can get you a higher price for your property than if you tried to sell it yourself.
- You will likely sell your home a lot faster when you use the services of a REALTOR®.
- Listing your home for sale through a REALTOR® on the Victoria Real Estate Board’s Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) means you get the widest possible exposure for your home. MLS® is a cooperative marketing system designed to bring sellers and buyers together.
- REALTORS® have the skills and resources to market your home effectively.
- Your REALTOR® knows your neighbourhood — they assess market conditions and property values daily.
- Your REALTOR® has been educated on the complex laws and regulations in real estate and is trained to put together a legally binding contract.
- Negotiating price is an art. Your REALTOR® will negotiate objectively in order to get the best possible price for your home.
- REALTORS® are on call and are usually available seven days a week to show your home.
- Your REALTOR® is aware of the many options available for financing the sale, and has the latest information on mortgages.
- Moving up or down? Your REALTOR® can open the doors to thousands of properties through MLS® and provide you with an up-to-date computerized list of homes suited to your needs, wants and budget.
This information is provided by the Victoria Real Estate Board for the information and benefit of consumers.