There is a lot to learn when you are buying your first home. We love to share our knowledge and educate you on the process. Our patient, energetic and experienced Team will keep your best interest in mind as we work with you to find your first home. We will work hard to help you narrow down your search and answer all of the questions you will have such as:
- What can I afford?
- What should I look for when looking at properties?
- Since each home is unique, how do I decide on the one to put an offer on?
- What is the negotiating process entail?
- What does adjustment date mean?
We can recommend other professionals you will need to complete the purchase of your home such as building inspectors, mortgage brokers and lawyers. We will work at your pace to ensure that you are comfortable with the process from start to finish.
We will help you create your dream list within your budget – how much space you will need, the number of bedrooms/bathrooms, type of parking and if you are looking at a condo, do you want in-suite laundry? What is important in your lifestyle? Are school catchment areas important to you? We can help clarify your search. Contact us today so we can start finding your first home.
- Why Use a Real Estate Agent?
- Map of Victoria and Surrounding Areas
- Mortgage Calculators
- What is Agency and how does it affect you?
- Types of Housing Ownership
- What do I need to know if I am buying a strata property?
- Closing Costs
- Property Transfer Tax Information
- First Time Buyers’ Program
- Information for Non-Residents of Canada
Home Buying Videos: